Tuesday 12 July 2011

My Personal most anticipated moment of Harry Potter and the deathly hallows

Okay now before you read this any further , please this might contain minor spoilers

Harry Potter is almost here ! Hell yeah! and well I am so excited I am jumping in excitement while I write this. I have personally read the books and love them to bits so now that the movie is coming I want to talk about my personal favourite part from harry potter and the deathly hallows, this part is what I need done properly! or I would hate the movie forever.


Before we tread any further I need to say my favourite character is Snape, yes the ol' Severus Snape and that is because the deathly hallows falls into Snape's whole life from when he was a toddler to his current state. That flashback story sequence was a large part in the books and it blew me away. I personally still remember my reaction to when I first read it and I gotta say, I was shocked by how it was constructed, by how rich it was and everything I cant say in words. The actor for Snape is Alan Rickman and he is a master at his job so I have full trust in his acting for the part and well I will watch the movie on July 14 and will post my review on it then but for now, fingers crossed they get Snape's pasty back thingy and his ahem "death" , right.

No comments:

Post a Comment