Thursday 2 June 2011

Playstation Network Hacked Again !

A hacker group Lulz Security (Awesome name) claims that they have hacked into Sony's network and have gained access to unencrypted names, addresses, passwords + all other details regarding the Sony Playstation Network users. Only 1 million people's details were taken so far, this is what Lulz Security stated:


"From a single injection, we accessed EVERYTHING," "Why do you put such faith in a company that allows itself to become open to these simple attacks?"

"What's worse is that every bit of data we took wasn't encrypted. Sony stored over 1,000,000 passwords of its customers in plain text, which means it's just a matter of taking it.

"This is disgraceful and insecure: they were asking for it."

Ahhh F*** I just want to be able to play my games online in peace with the machine I paid so much money for, what the F*** is this nonsense. Sony and the hackers need to fix this Sh*t, oh yh and btw Sony is never getting my debit card after this I just don't think I can ever trust them.

No comments:

Post a Comment