Wednesday 1 June 2011

Top 5 Catchiest Cartoon Theme Songs

Do you ever have that one test where you cant concentrate because your mind keeps singing a cartoon theme song, I know last maths test all I could do was sing "Transformers, more than meets the eye". Well this is my personal list of cartoon theme songs that are extremely catchy and if watched in your childhood, will haunt you in every test you ever do.

#5 Inspector Gadget

This theme songs catchy music and "inspector gadget" line haunts me whenever I need to concentrate. 



#4 Teenage mutant ninja turtles

Only one line "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" repeated a hundred times mixes with the music and permanently tattoo's itself into our brains memory. 



#3 Transformers

Okay one of the main reasons we liked this theme song was to hear the robotic voice in the second verse say "robots in disguise", that voice was freaking cool and till this day we all try to imitate it.



#2 Pokemon

This theme song, one of the only theme songs for which I know all the lyrics to and I wont be forgetting the lyrics anytime soon cause pokemon has honestly imprinted itself into my permanent memory. 




#1 Captain Planet 

This theme song by far has the worst lyrics I have ever heard. I remember when I was a kid and the only show that aired during 7-7:30 was captain planet and so I painfully watched it, slowly growing a soft spot for its boring humour and weird topic choices *they did an episode on aids and safe sex, on a children's cartoon*. Anyway's, this theme song took me years to understand the lyrics, all these years I was singing this theme song every test I had without even knowing the proper lyrics. That just proves to me that Captain Planet's theme song has been the most impact-full and catchy for me. 







No comments:

Post a Comment