Sunday 24 July 2011

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows PT 2 3D Sucks!

Okay, I'm home now with a massive headache thanks to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 3D show that was on tonight. Having already seen the film in 2D, I just went again with a couple friends to see it a second time in 3D, and after seeing the film I wish we had went to the 2D showing. The 3D added nothing to the experience and only nauseated me, gave me a headache, made the movie darker, lowered the resolution and most importantly, the 3D added NOTHING to the movie. It added nothing to the movie and only showed what the 2D version showed. The only difference was me getting a headache and the ticket price being more expensive. 3D sucks in pretty much all movies except a few and especially in Harry Potter, 3D sucks and should be avoided!

No comments:

Post a Comment