Saturday 27 August 2011

Truly Inspirational People

Sometimes in life you feel down and say to yourself the words "I can't". During that moment of depression something comes your way which makes you realise that in this world nothing is impossible. If you have the right amount of dedication.. you can achieve the impossible. The other day I was in a depressed mood searching the internet (like a teenager of my age should rightfully do so) and I came across this video of a man playing guitar with his feet. This video really hit me in the head and made me realise the lesson of perseverance. When odds are stacked against you.. no matter how large they are, true willpower can fuel you to achieve. All you need to do is pick yourself up with all your confidence, look at the world and say     "I am".



1 comment:

  1. That's amazing! I can't imagine the hardships that he has had to endure. Nevertheless, he is a great musician!

    ReplyDelete