Monday 3 October 2011

Controversial Music Video

Okay I know this song is quite old but I watched it's video recently and found that it's quite freaking controversial.

The song is empty walls by serj tankian, the song I think talks about Iraq and the war going on there. How the government feeds us information and makes us believe what they want us to believe.

The bit I found scary was in the beginning, the song begins with a kid throwing a paper air plane and bringing down two massive towers of blocks a girl was building. Yeah imagine that.. Throughout the song there are more references and in the lyrics it is clear that something political is hinted, it is the beginning that truly gets me.





2 comments:

  1. I know :( , he's sending a political message but the video does creep into 'oh sh*t no way' levels

    ReplyDelete